Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Six - Thunder

Today was so-so. I wish I could say it had been better, but if it wasn't for the storm I would have had a better day. We were supposed to go to Monterrey Bay, but because of the 53 MPH winds and my brother being sick we didn't go. Sigh, so I watched Scariest Places on Earth today which was on Marathon on SyFy. For a while that was fine until I got bored and decided to do some Wii Yoga again.

I didn't do as well as usual because in the middle of my workout the thunder, lightening, and hail hit. I was sort of like 'What the hell is that sound?' and in the middle of the Half-Moon pose I looked out the window to see hail just pouring from the sky. Not long later I saw a huge shot of lightening on the sky and whoop, the power went out in the middle of my session. I decided to cut it short since it was terribly distracting and way too cold for my joints to go along with me. My scores were horrible due to it, or perhaps it was the drive-in food saying 'Haha, you shouldn't have eaten me.'

So here I am going to just work on my machine instead. Not like I haven't missed it, but 20 minutes of Wii Fit time doesn't amount much to my usual 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment