Friday, March 25, 2011

Flashcard Update: Flagging Flashcards

So I realized today I tend to add a lot of words in that may not be so important or mandatory. I decided to use the flag feature a little bit more so that I could separate some others, especially in the vastly popular Jury Charge and Q&A section and the High Frequency Briefs and Phrases section.

In the Jury Charge section I flagged the mandatory and recommended briefs from my teacher and assignments. So instead of doing a total 285 briefs and phrases that could be useful, but not necessarily needed, you can do a shorter route and only do 244 briefs and phrases which are vastly important. I hope this helps out for those who don't have as much time as I do to warm up.

In the High Frequency Briefs and Phrases section I mostly checked phrases, contractions, and words that are combined like 'everywhere', 'somewhere', and 'everything.' People really mess up on those so instead of doing a total of 376 briefs, phrases, and words you can go down to only 175 phrases and briefs. These will be very helpful, and again will help out those who don't have as much time as I do to warm up.

I'm also going to add all the combined words like 'everywhere', 'somewhere', and 'everything. in a few minutes in a new flashcard set and  in the High Frequency Briefs and Phrases set. These are high frequency and very important to memorize according to my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment