Friday, March 25, 2011

Flashcards Update: New Flashcard Sets

I added a couple new flashcard sets today. I would have told you earlier today if it hadn't been for blogger deciding to delete the flashcard page instead, and so I had to go back and repair it completely. Sorry its not as good as it used to be; it sure looked cool, but for some reason blogger is refusing to allow me to change the font on the table. We'll have to deal with it for now.

The first new flashcard set is StenED Contractions. They cover words like 'hereto,' 'whereabouts,' 'anything', 'anybody,' etc. They are from lesson 39 in the StenEd book, and so I flagged the ones that were most important according to my teacher and mandatory to memorize. They all will come around one time or another, so memorizing them is probably a good idea for everyone. There are a total of 92 flashcards.

The second new flashcard set isn't exactly new. It is Sten Ed High Frequency Phrases, and only covers multiple-word briefs and phrases, mandatory contractions, and mandatory compounds. This should make it easier for those who only want to practice those that are required by their teachers and theories. Its a total of 232 flashcards. I'll go through and flag the more important phrases, contractions, and compounds for those who have limited time.

My set StenED's High Frequency Words and Phrases also got updated and has a total of 471 flashcards in it due to the added compounds like I said I would, but I flagged the more important ones so they are separated from the others. The required words and phrases only include 224 cards, so if you have limited time only do the flagged ones. That's a lot of flashcard updates for those who use them. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment