Friday, March 25, 2011

Update Flashcards: Jury Charge/Q&A

I just did an update to my Jury Charge and Q/A lists. I found a new more briefs from Case Catalyst's brief it by writing from my Legal Terminology book. I'm finding a lot of good briefs that will probably come up in the future.

appellate – PAELT
appellate court – PL-KT
certiorari – SERS/RAIR
court of appeals – KPAELS
executive – KPEBG/T*EUF
federal court – FROURT
legislative – LEGT/*EUF
state government – STKPWOFT
superior – SPER/YOR
supreme court – SPOURT

Were added to StenEd Conflict Free Jury Charge/Q&A Briefs and Phrases on March 25, 2011 at 1:48 PM PST. These briefs were from StenEd's Brief It only green words, which means they are official from the theory dictionary only. There are now a total of 285 Flashcards in this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment