Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Three - Sucess!

I'm starting to see some success in my Wii Workouts. I couldn't believe when I did the standing knee pose that I got 100 pts on my balance. I felt pretty successful, since a four days ago I couldn't get anything over 80 pts. It was a great feeling. Even though I took a rest from it yesterday, I think exercising everyday that I'm able to is really going to strengthen my posture and my wrists. I'm noticing less pain after typing for long periods of time, and I'm noticing my stamina is starting to improve.

I know four days isn't a big successful achievement, but doing an hour every day for that long is a lot more than I've ever done. I've never felt a real motivation until I started realizing that a hurt wrist and bad posture means early retirement for court reporters in the profession, and never reaching that big 200 WPM goal for students. I even added some Wii Bowling and Donkey Kong bongos in as a reward. The Donkey Kong racing really takes the wind out of me. Its harder than it looks.

I don't have as much time to blog since I need to hop in the shower. My mother and I are going to head down to Target, and nobody wants to smell my after-workout pits. ...Sorry, excuse the image.

I'll come back and write more later after practicing on my machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment